- Venture Idol is coming...registration is open. Watch for profiles of competing companies in @KeystoneEdge over the n… lnkd.in/dYxaMvh 3 hours ago
- Do growth hackers have any actual friends? Or are they like Amway salespeople...if you're not "in", it's hard to be friends with them? 4 hours ago
- TechonomicMan Daily is out! paper.li/TechonomicMan/… Stories via @TechonomicMan 11 hours ago
- Is this the high water mark in entrep. scenes and culture? RT: Entrepreneur Mag, Part Incubator, Part Private Club: bit.ly/1Bzu8lM 13 hours ago
- --Alan Greenspan "“Since I’ve become a central banker, I’ve learned to mumble with great incoherence. If I seem u... goodreads.com/quotes/1521781… 21 hours ago
- ID Global Corporation Seeks Strategic Partnership with Verde Science, Inc.
- Fident Capital secures $14.2 million in financing for Riverside, San Diego County developments
- General Catalyst Introduces $10 Million Fund to Enrich Stripe Platform
- MidStage Ventures: Com mais de US$ 1 bilhão em investimentos recentes, Los Angeles se firma entre as capitais de startups no mundo
- Life Science Angels Ranked the Top Angel Investment Group in the U.S.
- ChromaDex Secures $5.0 Million in Growth Capital Financing from Hercules
- Atlas Venture Names Jason Rhodes, Veteran Investor and President and CFO of Epizyme, As Partner on Life Sciences Investing Team
- Gramercy Funds Management LLC faz investimento no Grupo Credivalores
- Gramercy Funds Management LLC Completes Investment in Grupo Credivalores
- Gramercy Funds Management LLC completa la inversión en Grupo Credivalores
- Rosetta Stone Under Attack: As Upstarts Challenge, It Changes Target Markets October 1, 2014
- Cyberark listing puts Israeli venture capital fund in the spotlight October 1, 2014
- Growing appetite for VC helps Industry Ventures blow past target for third FoF October 1, 2014
- General Catalyst Dedicates $10 Million for Startups Built on Stripe Payment Tech October 1, 2014
- Reddit closes $50M financing round, valuing it at $500M - so will it have to grow up now? September 30, 2014
- What does the EBay spin off of PayPal mean for the Valley's workforce?
- Citibank's new S.F. flagship branch talks banking in 14 languages
- RBFCU is doubling cash rewards on debit-card purchases
- Wells Fargo's Digital Labs: banking's future or science fiction?
- Pyramid Healthcare acquires Today Inc.
- Janus bond king Bill Gross' former Pimco fund has record $23.5B in redemptions (Video)
- Inside Oregon's plan to chip away at America's seafood deficit
- Metro Denver sees record-high office leases; other Q3 real estate highlights
- BB&T lends $20M to build business park
- Colorado business leaders confident state will finish the year strong
Tagsadvice angel funding angel investor Bain Ben Franklin Blodget Bottled Air Bridgeworks bubble business business advice business plan business planning business start-ups Color Lab competition competitive landscape competitiveness corporation customers Detroit economic development Economic history entrepreneurs entrepreneurship evolution founder advice founders GroupOn Guiness immigration incubator incubators innovation investors IPO Just Kidding Kawasaki Mack Trucks Malik management mankind market segments negotiating new business formation new venture Nguyen patents patent system profits research revenue San Jose SBIR science seed capital seed stage investing Sequoia Shaheen start-ups strategy STTR technology technology economy United States economy US economy VC's venture venture capital VentureTips venture tips visas Y Combinator Yelp ZeroTruck
Blog Post Categories
Tag Archives: advice
All good advice. Read the article and feel free to comment if you disagree with an item or have a question! http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/03/21/2122537/the-power-of-the-pitch-advice.html