ANOTHER TECHVENTURES JOB OPENING…SALES
Sales Representative – Event Management Software Platform job – Eventuosity, LLC – Bethlehem, PA | CONTACT JUSTIN PANZER, Justin.Panzer@eventuosity.com
|Position Reports To: Founder/CEO
Position Location: Bethlehem or Philadelphia, PA (75%), Telecommute (25%)
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full time (~40 hours/week). This is a 1099 salary plus commission-based employment opportunity.
Remuneration: $400 per week plus commission on closed sales. Travel and related expenses will be reimbursed subject to prior written approval.
Job Description: Eventuosity, LLC. is seeking a talented, energetic professional to support our new customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will play a critical role in successfully moving prospects through the sales cycle for our Software-as-a-Service product offering – eventuosity® . You must be comfortable making dozens of telephone calls per day, generating product interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
The successful candidate will be capable of developing a familiarity with the eventuosity® platform and will demonstrate a good understanding of the needs of our target customers. You will be required to conduct demonstrations of basic product functionality as part of the sales process. Advanced-level demonstrations will be routed to appropriate company management for further development and closure based on your qualification. You will be expected to articulate comfortably and succinctly our value proposition to customers in order to build a level of trust that will ensure repeat business in the form of annual subscription renewals.
The ideal candidate should have SaaS or other technical sales experience. Some exposure to trade shows and/or other large-scale events is a plus. You must be comfortable selling within large organizations, demonstrate constant professionalism, and be an excellent communicator.
- Close new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Provide product presentations/demos/information via phone, web, and email.
- Learn and expertly articulate eventuosity product and value proposition.
- Uncover and qualify new opportunities by probing for needs, understanding requirements and interpreting technical requirements of the customer or prospect.
- Route qualified opportunities as required for further development and closure.
- Ensure opportunities are recorded and updated in CRM system.
- Proven inside sales experience – preferably in software, events or related industry.
- Strong phone presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with corporate web presentation tools and CRM systems.
- Desire to develop relationships through the creation of sales leads, initiation of calls, and establishment of rapport. Focus on solving problems, not just hard selling.
- Relevant experience managing trade shows, corporate meetings, or other large scale events is a plus.
- College degree (applicable field).
About Eventuosity: eventuosity® is the first application to bridge the wide event-tech gap between registration and post-event analytics. We provide a scalable, cloud-based application for managing the people and resources associated with events. eventuosity® gives enterprise, professional and special-events planners a single tool to “Plan Anything by Planning For Everything”.
With eventuosity® , professional or “accidental” event managers gain insight and control over one of the least monitored areas of annual corporate spending. By bringing automation and standardization to a traditionally manual business process, eventuosity® users achieve cost certainty, optimize resource allocation, and maintain focus on strategic aspects of events.
Job Type: Contract
- Inside Sales: 3 years
- Business Development: 3 years
- Cold Calling: 3 years
- Event Management: 1 year
TWO NEW JOB OPENINGS AT TECHVENTURES!
Both Strivr and NextShift Interactive are hiring software programmers:
STRIVR is a mobile application that allows people to find and get help with everyday things.
iOS Development – Objective C, Swift, XCode
Android Development – Java, Android Studio, Gradle
Anyone with expertise in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or Natural Language processing could also help us greatly.
Contact Zach Gray at Zach@strivr.com or at 973.902.8621
Please consider joining our amazing and growing team at NextShift!
NextShift is a digital innovation company providing mobile, web, and platform-based solutions to the healthcare sector. We’re always pushing the envelop in terms of the latest technologies. We’d like to meet with you if you are passionate about technology and have skills and experience in any of the following ares:
* Drupal content management and configuration
* ASP .Net development
* DevOps / Cloud Computing
* Search Engine Optimization / Media Procurement
An ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about technology, willing to jump in and learn new things at a rapid pace, and hit the ground running by immediately contributing and producing solid results for some of our key projects.
Please email your resume and a short story about your primary skills, related experience, and your passion to email@example.com.
The NextShift Team